Tuesday, October 13, 2015

It's been a while



   I have been rather busy and haven't had a chance to continue playing around in Unity.  Since it has been a while since I have coded I decided to create a new prototype.  The concept of the game is rather simple, it will be like breaker without having to actually break bricks.  Instead each ball will have to be bounced by the paddle a certain number of times, while it is being hit by the player it will also start moving faster.  When adding faster and additional balls I found it enjoyable to add another paddle that will mirror the player.  For the art style I plan to have a tron like style but we will see how that develops.
   My next goals for this is to add a health system to the player so that the player can lose if he allows too many balls to pass through.  In addition I would like to make pick ups for the second paddle and health.  I would also like to finish deciding the art style so I can start having fun creating particles and non solid color art. It is still really early so nothing is decided yet, I will just figure it out as I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.